For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Ethylhexyglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisdium EDTA
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.